Wednesday 13 May 2009

One of my favourites...


I love finding quotes. I have pages of my collected favourites, words that seem to say all that I am struggling to eloquently express or to give me a little encouragement through whatever the day brings. Its like finding people that get it, who seem to read my mind and have written exactly what I need to read. Like finding gems. I go through phases, I guess depending on where I am at in those moments but this one is currently forefront in my mind:

"The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself." ~ Anna Quindlen


Ok, carry on!

3 comments:

Suvarna said...

oh yes less perfection, more intention.
:-)

Jac said...

I love this quote Jodie, really inspiring. You always manage to hunt out such marvellous quotes! Hope you're having a good week, thank you for your lovely comments you left on my blog. (Oh and I haven't forgotten about your cd it will be on the way soon! I promise!!)

daniela said...

oh yes, such a gem this one. and a perfect day for me to have visited this post :-) thank you jodie. xo