Wednesday 1 July 2009

Is it just me...?


or does anyone else out there cry at everything?!! I will blub like a baby at adverts on TV, buskers on the street and people (strangers) meeting people at airports... everything! I think I am highly sensitive! Anyway I went to see My Sister's Keeper tonight at the cinema (good old Orange Wednesdays!!) and I pretty much cried from the opening shot right through to the closing credits! A total mess! But I guess, secretly, part of me quite likes that side of me... when I am not embarassed by it all and pretending I have something in my eye!! I think I would rather cry at everything than not cry at all but a balance in the middle might be good, no? 

Just wanted to share that with you all! Carry on!

2 comments:

Suvarna said...

Gosh you are sweet! Sensitive people are typically also very creative people which you definitely are.
xo
S

Jac said...

I think I'm less sensitive than I used to be but I can cry easily. I guess it's just easy to be moved by some things. Funnily enough I feel most silly crying sometimes at films and yet am happy to cry at real life things!!